VST CoffeeTools™ for Windows
VST CoffeeTools™ v3.1 Electronic download-Immediate Delivery (no shipping)
Coffee Tools Application for Coffee/Espresso/Cupping Beverage Preparation and Equipment Design ProfessionalsCompatible with VST LAB Coffee and Coffee/Espresso Refractometers
Simple to use graphical user interface
Includes all Coffee, Cupping and Espresso Modes
Official software tool of the:
• Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA) - BEST NEW PRODUCT, Education & Training, SCAA EXPO 2009
• Specialty Coffee Association of Europe (SCAE)
• Norwegian Coffee Association (NCA) and
• European Coffee Brewing Center (ECBC)
VST CoffeeTools™ Functions and Modes
- Coffee Mode works with all methods of brewing coffee, regardless of brewing method (all Drip and Batch-Slurry methods)
- Cupping Mode provides quick reference for correct water/coffee brew formulas and full charting features
- EnterDesired Beverage amount, Brew Water, or Coffee Dose used, ExtractMoJo computes all values based on Strength and Extration yield specified. Enter measured % TDS and Beverage Yield, ExtractMoJo computes actual Extraction Yield and Liquid Retained Ratio. Density as a function of temperature is accounted for in all calculations using Brew Water or Beverage Volume. Full conversions are provided, including Metric/English and Weights/Volumes in any combination.
- BYPASS Mode Coffee – for large scale commercial brewers. Computes all brewer programming requirements including concentrate strength, brewer and grinder dosing, bypass amount automatically for any brewer or brewing method.
- ICED Coffee Mode – fresh brewed Iced Coffee for Cafes and Restaurants – from most commercial brewers or manual methods. Computes ICE required for final beverage strength desired, at any concentration.
- Weights & Volume conversions are included and all Metric & English units are fully supported in any combination.
- ESPRESSO Mode – quickly determines extraction yield for professional baristas and specialty roasters using traditional espresso machines. Provides quick analysis for adjustments to eliminate taste defects associated with over-extracted (bitter) and under-extracted (sour) espresso.
- Design inputs for CO2, Moisture, Liquid Retained Drip, Liquid Retained Immersion, measured beverage weight and % TDS values.
- The VST Universal Brewing Control Chart™ is normalized for all methods of brewing and measurement, as well as for volume measurements as a function of temperature. All preferences are adjustable by user.
- Plots single or multiple shot measurements on a single Universal Brewing Control Chart™ for trouble-shooting equipment and methods (all modes).
- Save, recall, print chart, print measurement functions fully supported
ELECTRONIC DOWNLOAD: Instructions sent w/in 24-hrs of purchase
VST CoffeeTools™ v3.1 Features include:
• Design inputs for CO2 & Moisture of ground coffee, independent PREFs for Liquid Retained for Drip and Immersion methods.
• Universal Brewing Control Chart - Normalized calculations for fixed beverage amounts versus brew method for equivalent Strength and Extraction Yields regardless of brew method. Chart and brew formula normalized for water volume as a function of temperature, method and liquid retained preferences.
•Second License KEY, install on up to two (2) Computers
• Updated Universal Brewing Control Charts
Custom Region of Interest for Charting Preferences (all modes)
Multiple Point Plots in Coffee, Bypass and Espresso Modes
• Full Coffee, Cupping & Espresso Modes Included
Coffee Modes by Brew Water, Ground Coffee & Beverage Yield Amounts
Commercial BYPASS Mode for Large Batch Sizes
ICED Coffee Mode
• Custom notes to charts
- Microsoft System 7, 8 & 10
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2) NOTE: Microsoft no longer supports certain legacy OS
- Microsoft Windows 2000 (Latest Service Pack) NOTE: Microsoft no longer supports certain legacy OS
- Internet Explorer 6.0 (Recommended version: IE 7.0)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (may need to be installed on Win 7 & 8)
- IMPORTANT: Microsoft Windows VISTA is no longer supported