NEW VST 25g Precision Filter Baskets
NEW! VST 25g Precision Filter
Available Now in Standard & Ridge-Less Versions
Users will find the new 25g VST Precision Filter familiar in utility to the well known 22g model, at a similar grind setting, and is both predictable and forgiving with beverage amount variances. An increase of 25% in soluble solids delivered per shot over the 20g model. Dose 26g in and 36g Beverage out to produce 5g of soluble solids at ~14% TDS and ~20% Extraction Yield. The additional high octane espresso beverage from these baskets delivers an extraordinary kick and coffee flavor boost to your espresso beverages.
- 24-26g Nominal Capacity, 30mm height
- Fits LM Stainless or bottomless Portafilters
- Standard Ridged and Ridgeless models – Available Now
- VST's 25g precision filters employ a 727 hole pattern spread uniformly from edge-to-edge to deliver consistent and uniform extraction performance over a wide range of concentration with reduced sediment
- Designed to extract properly as a ristretto, normale or lungo with minimal or no change in grind setting at a fixed dose
- Filters are matched for total square area to +/- 5% to ensure identical performance
(typical variances of standard filters range from 50-200% of nominal open square area)
- All VST Filters are WARRANTED for ONE-YEAR and for ZERO DEFECTS
- Holes are fabricated using a new micro-machine and finishing process
- 100% of holes are measured on every filter for min/max range limits on area and diameter to a precision of +/- 20 µm (individual QC report provided with every filter)
- All holes are measured for circularity, placement, square area and blocked holes
- Hole pattern is centered to +/- 1.0 mm and placement is oriented for uniform extraction throughout the entire puck
- Wide outlet angle to prevent filters from clogging, patented anti-wear design ensures uniform performance for life of product
- Improved structural integrity, will withstand deflection from pump cycling without premature fatigue failures (see VST Warranty)
- 58.40mm Tamper Recommended
VST Professional Barista Tamper 58.40 +0.00 -0.05mm diameter, flat face.
Designed to fit LM Stainless and similar 60mm Portafilters - 30mm depth required
Note: If you are unsure of portafilter depth compatibility, VST recommends using a bottomless portafilter available here.
Official Filter Basket for the 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 World Barista Championship (20-gram model)
Each VST filter is serialized with a unique 2-D code used for measurement and QC on the patented VST Digital Filter Imaging System to ensure authenticity and performance. Each unique 2-D code references stored factory measurement, quality reports and image data.
Measurements stored in VST database for all filters, summary quality report included w/each filter.
Each filter is graded and warranted to perform identically to those of similar sizes.
Each genuine VST filter is warranted to meet or exceed published specifications for one year or will be replaced free of charge.
VST Precision Filters are protected by U.S. Patents
Safety Certifications: RoHS; ECHA REACH; EU GENERAL - German, Italian, French; US FDA
IMPORTANT: REVIEW REFUND POLICY prior to ordering.
All images are copyright VST, Inc. and may not be used without permission. ©2010-2017