VST 7g Precision Filter Single Europe
- VST's new filters deliver consistent extraction performance over a wide range of concentration with reduced sediment
- Designed to extract properly as a ristretto, normale or lungo with minimal or no change in grind setting
- All VST Filters are WARRANTED for ONE-YEAR and for ZERO DEFECTS
- Holes are fabricated using a new micro-machine and finishing process
- 100% of holes are measured on every filter for min/max range limits on area and diameter to a precision of +/- 20 µm
- All holes are measured for circularity, placement, square area and blocked holes
- Filters are matched for total square area opening to +/- 5% to ensure identical performance (typical variances of standard filters range from 50-200% of nominal)
- Hole pattern is centered to +/- 1.0 mm and placement is oriented for uniform extraction throughout the entire puck
- Wide outlet angle to prevent filters from clogging, anti-wear design ensures uniform performance for life of product
- Improved structural integrity, will withstand deflection from pump cycling without premature fatigue failures (see VST Warranty)
Designed to fit most 60mm Portafilters: 60mm outside diameter x 28mm height
- 7-g fits all La Marzocco and Synesso and most Nuova Simonelli models using their standard portafilters.
- Faema, La Cimbali, Rancilio require a bottomless portafilter.
Recommended Tamper for the VST 7-g: 40.7 - 40.9mm
Recommended Tamper for 15, 18, 20, 22g sizes: 58.3-58.4mm diameter, flat face.
Each VST filter is marked with a unique 2-D code to ensure authenticity and performance. 2-D code stores factory measurement, quality reports and image data.
Measurements stored in VST database for all filters, summary quality report included w/each filter, available online.
Each filter is graded and warranted to perform identically to similar sizes.
Each genuine VST filter is warranted to meet or exceed published specifications for one year or will be replaced free of charge.
Safety Certifications: RoHS; ECHA REACH; EU GENERAL - German, Italian, French; US FDA